Sunday, March 22, 2009

PICS PICS PICS!

Just a few quick pictures!!!
Ok, so left to right, top to bottom: This is one of my villagers camel, in this picture he was hanging out at the well just getting a bit to drink...



Three of the boys on my village, kids are always so happy here it seems!


This is a group of Fulanis near my village (when I went to a baby naming ceremony) I sat and chatted with the a bit, here they are resting in the shade making rope..



This is a little girl on her way back from the well- it amazes me that they are able to balance such large amounts of stuff on their head!! That is one of my goals while here.





This little girl is my good friend Mariamma- I love this picture because it completely captures her personality!!!






This is one of my Hakimi's (Village Chief) daughters-she's mixing together the millet and milk for the afternoon meal of Hura drink.

No comments: