Monday, May 4, 2009

A few photos!

So, not much time left on the internet after uploading these so just briefly: the first one, some kids in my village- they all love cameras and getting their pictures taken- it gets a little overwelming sometimes! The second one is at the zoo in Niamey- never have I ever seen a hippo this upclose before!!




Next is also in Niamey, just a mechant hauling his wears from one place to another- the way they can carry stuff on their heads.. A-mazing!! Next is some SWEET henna I got done in Tahoua, Heidi and I splurged for her B-day last march!





Some of my Fulani neighbors and their camel- I love the hats they have, I'm determined to buy one, but since usually only the men wear them, they might think it a little odd... so Im going to wait until I have a horse and they already think that odd for a women to ride a horse.. so Im just going to add the hat on!



1 comment:

NIGER1.COM said...

BEAUTIFUL NOW READ NIGER NEWS ON WWW.NIGER1.COM